Weeks 25-31 of Macrocycle 2 for Pre-Season training. This is a 3 times a week program(Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays), with Tuesdays for agility workout. Thursdays and Sundays off. This is a Monday and Friday workout(quads, abs, hams, calves). Do 5-10 minutes of a dynamic workout to start workout. Rest 60 seconds between sets.
1. Stand with feet slightly wider than hip-width apart behind the first box.
2. Jump up onto first box, immediately jump down onto ground and jump up onto next box or same box and so on down the row.
3. Repeat as prescribed.
1) Start position: Stand with feet hip width apart.
2) Step backward 2-3 feet and lower body forming a 90° bend at the front hip and knee. DO NOT allow front knee to extend past the big toe - may cause injury.
3) Pushing off front foot, return to start position. Continue with same leg or alternate as prescribed.
4) Remember to keep head and back upright in a neutral position. Shoulders and hips should remain squared at all times.
5) Watch for proper knee alignment - do not let front knee extend past big toe or deviate laterally or medially. Back knee should not come in contact with floor.
1. Position body face down on apparatus placing hips and ankles on respective pads.
2. Place hips (and not stomach) on pad. Place lower leg or achilles tendon area on pad. Cross arms and place on chest holding a weight plate.
3. Start position: Back should be parallel to ground with knees slightly bent.
4. Raise your body using your hamstrings until your upper body is vertical.
5. Return to start position.
1. Start by adjusting the machine so that your knees line up with the pivot point of the lever.
2. Place your feet on top of the pad so that the lower part of your calf is on top of the pad.
3. Proceed to pull your feet down towards the floor until you have reached the full range of motion.
4. Return to the starting position and repeat for the desired repetitions.
1) Step into provided shoulder pads. Adjust lever arm so that plates do not touch when lowering the weight.
2) Stand with feet hip width apart or stand on the edge of a step on the balls of feet with heels hanging over edge. Toes should be pointing forward.
3) Contract calves by pushing off balls of feet to raise heels up in air (standing on toes)
4) Lower heels and repeat.
5) Remember to keep knees slightly bent throughout movement to prevent any knee strain. Adjust weight load accordingly.
1. Start by kneeling on your outside knee with your inside knee up.
2. Grab the rope with your hands up over your right shoulder.
3. Proceed to pull the rope down and across your body. You should end up with the rope down by your left hip.
4. While maintaining balance proceed to raise the rope back to the starting position and repeat for the desired repetitions.
1. Start by standing and squeezing a ball between your legs.
2. Grab the bar with your left hand at the bottom and your right hand towards the top of the handle.
3. Proceed to pull with one hand and push with the other up and across the front of your body. You should end up with your right hand above your left shoulder.
4. While maintaining balance proceed to lower the bar back to the starting position and repeat for the desired repetitions.